
Mallory won balcony reserved seating to the Caedmon's Call concert here in Louisville last Friday night. I've seen them in concert many times at Samford, but it was fun to have the VIP seating and enjoy it as a couple.

In addition to the special seating, we got to "meet and greet" the band after the show. Danielle, the only female member, is my personal favorite and I was thrilled to have a picture with her.

See? Special passes and the band members signed our tickets. Too cool.

A "dusting of snow", as the meterologist called it at our apartments with a beautiful sunset backdrop.
But even "though the weather outside is frightful...", we are warm and cozy inside, and certainly ready for Christmas!
Amy has been quite the busy bee fulfilling stationary orders. She recently sold many handmade cards at a Holiday Bazaar and is putting the final touches on some Christmas orders.




1 comment:
Amy -
You should sell your cards online! I'm serious, by the way.
- K
Post a Comment