Well, I thought it was time for an update, but I kept putting it off because I don't have any new pictures.
Last weekend I (Amy) surprised my mom for her birthday by flying to Birmingham. Traci, my sister, and I conspired together to make it a truly unforgettable birthday. She was surprised, to say the least, and we took her shopping and really had a "girls weekend" together. However, because I flew the day after the attempted terrorist attacks, my lip gloss was confiscated at Louisville International Airport. I bought more once I got to Birmingham, and nearly forgot to put it in my checked baggage on my return flight. What a bummer!
Mallory started back to seminary with a full load of classes on Monday. So far, so good. He's been reading a ton, but says he enjoys his classes. Every night at dinner, I get a full update of the sovereignty of God and free will of man, as well as a breakdown of all the gospels..... did you know that Matthew, Mark, Luke and John weren't necessarily written in that order??
The search for a full-time church position continues. We have a few leads, but are waiting on God to open doors in His timing.
My stationery freelance business, Gabriel's Good Tidings, is in full swing. I have enough orders to keep me busy well into next month! It's been a nice hobby, and hopefully will start to be a nice supplemental income. My latest project is baby announcements for Noah Sharpe, son of Greg & Laura, who were friends from Samford, WorldSong, and NOBTS. They now live in France. Take the time to view the website, because there are many recent updates! I have also started selling stationery on Etsy.com, which my friend Kari found on the net. You can now purchase stationery from me (and pay by PayPal) at http://gabrielsgoodtidings.etsy.com!
Sorry for the lack of photos- but didn't want to leave our faithful blog visitors in the dark! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment