
It was such a joy to watch Andrea prepare on the morning of her wedding day. The Lord kept reminding me of how we should be preparing as the bride of Christ. I'm not trying to super-spiritualize things; I promise I really did think about it as she was getting ready.

"Hallelujah! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns. Let us rejoice and be glad and give the lgory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready." Revelation 19:6-7

"When all is said and done, the glorious work of Christ will be clearly seen through His Bride, holy, pure, and without any sort of blemish whatsoever. No longer poor, diseased, ugly and forsaken, she (we) will be known as His, rich in Him, made whole and beautiful in him, forever by His side. How grateful we should be! What a Savior!" (quoted from Life Principles from the Women of the Bible)
No comments:
Post a Comment