
We were thrilled to hear that Charles was coming to America! He made several stops to visit different friends, including the Gabriels in Lousiville!

Charles offered to cook a traditional African meal for us, something we had both missed eating. It consists of a thick grit-like staple, called N'shema in Zambia, and Papa in Lesotho. The green vegetables are called Rape in Zambia, and Moroho in Lesotho. And finally, the chicken, which was cooked in a curry type sauce. Yum!
We were sad to see Charles go, but hopeful that we will meet again across the ocean.

Charles, David Kizziah and Mallory at our African meal

Butler loved licking our plates. Then again, he eats anything from our plates!
3 comments:
Hey, Mal, how awesome for you to see/spend time again w/ your friend and ministry partner! I'm so happy for you.
-Jonathan
I'm a little jealous....
I want some nshima!
Post a Comment