A couple of things are heavy on our minds though, so join us in prayer as we travel.
I have been battling a cold/laryngitis for almost a week now. I often have trouble on flights with my ears and sinuses, so I'm praying this one won't be too painful.

Puppy Love (from Butler, that is)
This will be Butler's first flight! Pray for him (and for us) as he fits in his little carrier and enjoys the ride!
Mallory will be busy with exams the week we return (November 29-30). Please pray that he will have time to study admist the family festivities.


Last weekend, I sold some of my handmade stationery at an arts fair. It was fun! What a joy it is to see God open doors and use talents for HIS glory. Now, I'm busy personalizing and making them ready for gift-giving! Did I mention that stationery is a great Christmas gift for anyone? ;)

We said a bittersweet good-bye to the Bridges family. Brian and Karen, and their two girls, Holly & Joni Beth, have become good friends at our church here. We shared the common bond of New Orleans Seminary. They have answered God's call to return to the seminary there. We will miss them dearly!

We're in trouble when we have kids. ;)
And finally a couple of random shots- one self-portrait of us, and then some beautiful flowers Mallory bought me in my illness.

1 comment:
I second the motion that Amy's stationery makes GREAT Christmas gifts!!!
Post a Comment