
Mallory and I bought our first home! Here she is- 9512 Aylesbury Drive. The home inspection is tomorrow, and we plan to close on February 14. What a nice Valentine's Day gift! ;)
I've posted several pictures from the realtor's website. Some are bad quality. The house needs some new paint and color updates, but we can handle that! Keep checking often to see before and after pics!
I'll give you a quick tour of the place-

This is the master bedroom.
And this is the back of the house. The deck comes off the kitchen. The building on the left is a gazebo that the owners made into carport. Our long term plans are to make it a hot tub area! ;)
So that's our place. When can we expect you?



4 comments:
congratulations!! so, looks like you're settling in Kentucky - for a while at least!!
by the way, have you had a chance to look at that website? did it help you any?
wow, guys!! how exciting! I won't lie, I am jealous (especially since I am addicted to hgtv and home remodeling shows). So I am guessing Ky isn't half bad.
Congrats, and I will be checking religiously to see the before and after's!
Congratulations!!! It's really cute, and I cannot wait to see Amy's redecorating. Keep us updated!
Mal and Amy,
Congratulations! You're on a roll, new home, first child, can it get any better?
Wishing you every happiness as your lives continue to unfold.
Paul and Trudie Skinner
Post a Comment