
Opening John Mark's first piece of mail- a package from Grandma & Grandpa Gabriel

Mallory picked out this Cape Cod themed bedding- isn't it cute?
Things I love about being pregnant:
-Break a nail? No worries! It will grow back in two days!
-Don't worry about sucking your tummy in- the flat stomach is long gone!
-Jeans with a maternity waistband- never have to wonder if they will actually button!
-Chocolate milkshake= calcium from the milk; Peanut butter cups= protien from PB; you get the picture...
Painting wooden sailboats from Michael's
Things I can't wait to do after John Mark arrives:
-SLEEP ON MY STOMACH!!!!
-Eat feta and gorgonzola cheese!
-Take a hot bath
-Put on my socks without losing my balance
The (almost) finished nursery- minus a few essentials and of course, the baby! I didn't realize that the crib sheet was in the wash, nor that Mallory's toolboxes were on the changing table when I took the picture... but you get the idea!

Other side of the nursery

The first (of many) loads of baby laundry- the crib sheet and a few miscellaneous clothing items from grandparents!
3 comments:
I loved this post! Your lists were great (and enlightening for us never-been -pregnant ones) and the room looks awesome!!
amy, i love the bedding. lil man will be here SOON. so exciting! sleeping on my tummy was something i very much looked forward to towards the end.
Very cute! I love the decor you chose...how fun. He'll be here before you know it! :)
Post a Comment