
John Mark's umbilical cord fell off on Wednesday, so he got his first real bath!

He keeps his fists clenched so tightly all the time. It's even hard to swaddle him because he keeps his elbows bent too. He is really strong. If you remember the ultrasound video and pictures, you can see how he kept his hands around his face in the womb too.



All pooped out from the bath! Speaking of poop, he got his second bath tonight, and he pooped in the tub! The bath was cut short--quickly.
3 comments:
love the bath pics.
he is so sweet.
but mallory,
i must say.....
GOOOOOOO DAWGS. sicked ya.
sorry for your loss.
Yeowch! Like I said... send your other cheerleading outfits and we'll put 'em on her! :) Cute kid! Don'tcha love all that extra sleep you're getting?
Travis
P.S. - Didn't know about the game. Sister loved the win (she goes there), but I have no idea what's going on. Just knew the outfit looked cute! Ha!
ya'll have the cutest baby. I know you are having so much fun. I love looking at the pictures....makes me want one too :)
Post a Comment