Saturday, April 12, 2008

Green Beans!

John Mark started Stage 1 Baby Foods this week. Green beans were first, because I found them on clearance since they expire in May. He has done well with them so far. We'll add bananas or another fruit tomorrow.
We went to the doctor on Thursday and he weighed 14 lbs, 5 oz. We also took advantage of the time to go to Target and the bookstore, both luxuries that we don't have regular access to anymore. ;(

3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Very nutritious! Although I imagine mushed beans are not very appetizing to look at...

Anonymous said...

very cute pic of john mark. he looks soo happy. :)
erin

Annie said...

hey guys... love to see your pics! John Mark is getting so big, I can hardly believe it.

we are getting ready to start our journey to east asia, but I didn't have your email address. send me a quick note so i can update you on things. :)

bcwithannie[at]juno[dot]com