Why hello stranger!! So glad I finally managed to track down your blog. :) You're looking so lovely, Amy, and the wee one is gorgeous!! Can't wait to meet him, and the hubby too!! haha, I remember Sunday volleyball after you'd met Mallory...someone said "she got a man at retreat" and I thought they were joking!! So much happiness that it worked out for you guys. Are you on Facebook at all? A lot of the old Lesotho crowd are on there. Much love!! Jenny P
1 comment:
Why hello stranger!! So glad I finally managed to track down your blog. :) You're looking so lovely, Amy, and the wee one is gorgeous!! Can't wait to meet him, and the hubby too!! haha, I remember Sunday volleyball after you'd met Mallory...someone said "she got a man at retreat" and I thought they were joking!! So much happiness that it worked out for you guys. Are you on Facebook at all? A lot of the old Lesotho crowd are on there. Much love!! Jenny P
Post a Comment