Monday, June 16, 2008

Mallory's Ordination

The church ordained Mallory to the ministry of the gospel last night. Both of our parents and my sister were able to come up for the service. It was a really special time.






Jason Thompson, Mallory and David Kizziah












3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

I have to be honest - I'm not quite sure what the appropriate thing is to say (pretty sure not 'break a leg'), so assuming 'congratulations' is acceptable...congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy G!

Can you believe it has been ten years? Trying to get together a reunion but it hasn't been easy. I've hit a dead end or two but thought I would pick it up again. I came across your page googling people who I thought may have kept up with a few people. If you have current contact info on anyone, please pass it along. My email is cmsparks@mac.com.

Congrats on the baby! Looks like you and Mallory are very happy. Life in Alabama is good--I've been married to an amazing person (Julianna Nelson--another SU grad) for going on six years now. We've settled in Homewood not too far from campus and are loving life.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Michael Sparks

Senegal Daily said...

Congrats, Pastor Mal, on your ordination. You're looking good and happy in your pictures.
-Jonathan