
Mallory's mom sent John Mark this outfit at the end of last winter, knowing it would fit this fall/winter. When I got it, I thought it looked so big and wondered if he would ever get to wear it. I was shocked when the pants fit great, the onesie was perfect, and the shirt was just a little long. Our boy is growing so fast!
1 comment:
Hey Amy! This is Katie and John David. We are amazed dbf bf bbj n nbnngff (john david's insert) at how big John Mark is getting. What a handsome boy!
Thank you so much for your love, encmb g j7k..
well... encouragement and prayers. We don't get cell service out here, so it may be a little while befor\e
i\ I can check your message. I look forward to hearing your voice and your words. I know they will both be refreshing.
{"Lo=v-e
'J
o"
"h'n David and Kati\e]
:)
Post a Comment