Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Happy Birthday Amelia!

Today's the day. I've been up for 1 hour with contractions, and with an induction already scheduled at the hospital. we're on our way.

I'll turn my cell off, so feel free to call and leave messages or text. I'll turn it on this afternoon when I'm able to talk.

If you don't know my cell #, leave a comment and we'll be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks for the prayers!

Mallory, Amy, John Mark and soon-to-arrive baby Amelia

3 comments:

Paige said...

Oh, I am so excited!!! Amy, Mallory, and John Mark, you will be blessed today! I am praying for a safe, happy, healthy delivery today.

Love you,

Paige

David and Katie Kizziah said...

WE ARE SO THRILLED FOR YOU GUYS! PRAYING FOR A GREAT DELIVERY FOR MOMMY & BABY! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR AND SEE!!

LOVE,
THE KIZZIAHS

The Hudgins said...

thinking of you guys. cant wait to "meet" her.
love,
asah, tara, j and j