Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cincinnati Reds Game



Last night, we went to Cincinnati to see the Reds play the White Sox. Some friends from church were gracious to give us tickets and a parking pass! Both kids experienced their first Major League Baseball game!

I forgot his sippy cup in the car. Who knew the ballpark wouldn't have lids or straws? John Mark made a great attempt to drink from a cup!
Madison is such a great place to live. It's an hour from Louisville, and just over an hour from Indianapolis and Cincinnati. Louisville and Indianapolis are both on I-65, which makes them a straight shot to Birmingham and Nashville. I've talked a lot about our town lately, but I promise I'm not getting paid by the Tourism Board!


We only stayed until the sixth inning, since the game didn't start until 7 pm. John Mark usually goes to bed around 7:30 or 8:00, so he was getting tired and fussy! In the first six innings, we did get to see a homerun and some great plays, though!


On our way out of the stadium, we saw a Cincinnati police officer on a horse! If you'll remember this video, you know John Mark loves horses!


And how did Amelia enjoy the game? Other than the spit up and diaper change in the third inning, she enjoyed the nap!

1 comment:

David and Katie Kizziah said...

What a fun family you have! Way to make some memories!