Precious video! JM is growing so fast! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAL! We are thankful for your life and friendship. David, Katie, and John David
This is from David:
Mal, happy birthday!! I just want you to know that when I think about the cross.... how He saved me, how he raised me, how he filled me with the Holy Ghost, how he healed me to the uttermost, it makes me want to shout Hallelujah, Thank you Jesus.
I have the same thoughts when I think on you my friend. Hallelujah to the Savior for you man!
1 comment:
Precious video! JM is growing so fast!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAL!
We are thankful for your life and friendship.
David, Katie, and John David
This is from David:
Mal, happy birthday!! I just want you to know that when I think about the cross.... how He saved me, how he raised me, how he filled me with the Holy Ghost, how he healed me to the uttermost, it makes me want to shout Hallelujah, Thank you Jesus.
I have the same thoughts when I think on you my friend. Hallelujah to the Savior for you man!
Post a Comment