As I mentioned earlier, we went to the Splash Pad at Downey Park and visited Grandma Hazel and Evelyn on the 4th.
John Mark really liked the Splash Pad. It wasn't too crowded with big kids, and although it was burning HOT, we all cooled off quick. I sat in the chairs around the perimeter with Amelia, and still got the mist from the water.
Mallory took John Mark swimming the lake and he did really well. This was really his first time swimming in any type of pool or body of water.
Then, we went to Grandma Hazel's and Evelyn's. We had a great visit with them and it's always a joy to be with them.
1 comment:
Mallory,
I don't know if you remember me or not, but my name is Cody McDonald. I was part of a biking team that you lead in Zambia in 2004 (I think). I was wondering if you had contact information for James and Cindy and would love to get your email address as well. My email address is codygmcdonald@gmail.com. I am sorry to contact you through your family's blog site, but I stumbled on it and it was the only contact I could find from any of the staff I worked with in Zambia. I am also sorry if this comment duplicated because my browser is messing up. I hope you are doing well, your family is beautiful.
Thanks,
Cody
Post a Comment