Today, I was featured on Dollar Store Crafts. Back in Indiana, I made these towels for our kitchen. You can see my post by clicking here.
While I have your attention, I'll give a general update since I've been a slacker lately and haven't posted much.
Mallory and I are blessed to have renters for our home in Indiana. Bruce and Liza are enjoying our home there, with hopes to buy it soon. I am so thrilled that their family is there and using our home to advance the Kingdom. We have found a house for rent not far from Mallory's parents. We'll be moving in at the end of this month and you can expect many photos.
We have found a church, Orlando Grace. It's a reformed baptist church that lines up with our doctrinal beliefs closely. It reminds us a lot of Ryker's Ridge and that type of expository preaching we were blessed to sit under in Indiana.
Mallory is enjoying his job in insurance. It's a different type of setup than we had in Madison, so he's still learning the ropes but all in all, excelling in his work.
I started working at Lake Mary Pediatrics last month part time (Mondays and Thursday). It's a fairly easy job- some days are hectic with school physicals and newborn visits, but it's been good. I am enjoying learning the practicalities of caring for generally healthy children, and the immunization schedule and such.
John Mark is talking non-stop. Among his words/phrases are "oh, geez", "baby...crying", "eat yogurt", and "daddy work". He still loves to be outdoors and most days, he loves his sister. Puzzles are so much fun to work with him- he is very skilled and rivals his Papa John and Granny with his love for puzzles.
Amelia is the fussiest baby ever. She has good moments, but usually a 1-2 hr stretch per day that is filled with unconsolable crying. Before you start handing out advice, know that we have her 4 month check up tomorrow and I have TONS of questions for the doc. I've eliminated stomach irritants in my diet (since she is breastfed) and given her every OTC and herbal medicine known to man. She sleeps great at night, but man, during the day, it can be rough. I'll be back tomorrow with some 4 months photos and a weight/height update.
2 comments:
So good to hear from you guys! I'd been hoping you'd update. (And am still holding out for new pictures of Amelia!) I'm happy to hear things are going well. That's awesome you're able to work part-time. I would have loved to have you there for my recent jabbings!
reminds me so much of jax (the fussiness)...prayers, because, like you, nothing we tried worked too well....except a prescription for abdominal pain?? cant remember what it was called. miss ya'll.
Post a Comment