Friday, December 04, 2009

Christmas Decorations at Our House


An Alabama fan by blood, but Florida by marriage. I know this is a touchy subject with the big game tomorrow, but I had planned on posting a photo of this tree anyways. We call it our "Florida Tree". It's a blue tree with (mostly) orange ornaments. It's been fun collecting them since we got the tree last year. I made the skirt from some fleece. John Mark calls it the "Chomp chomp tree".


A sign I found on clearance at Ross. It now sits on our bookshelves.



Our stockings hanging on our hutch, since we don't have a mantle now.




The advent church. I really like this and hope to start the tradition of the Advent calendar soon when John Mark can understand it. For now, we are just going to play with nativiity scenes and read the Christmas story. Maybe next year we'll start the Advent calendar.

I've still got to put up my nativities and we don't have a tree yet. Mallory wants a live one, so we'll have to go to a tree farm soon.

1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

So pretty!