Sunday, March 21, 2010

5K Run


On Saturday, my office sponsored a 5K at a local Catholic school. We got 4 free entries, so Mallory and his friend Bard volunteered to run. (Mallory is in the black shirt in the picture above.)
I was so proud of Mallory for finishing in just over 30 minutes! (His name is near the bottom- but it was more than one page- he didn't finish last!) Although, the next morning he woke up and said, "I need some new legs!"
There was also a "Kids Fun Run" that John Mark ran in, with some help. We talked about the race all week, and he called Papa John on Friday to tell him that he was practicing to "run a race". I think he really enjoyed it and at the very least, got some good exercise! Enjoy the short video below- sorry I don't have more, my camera battery was dying.


No comments: