We celebrated Amelia's birthday on Saturday. A friend of mine, Megan, from church, has a daughter Bailey Kate, whose birthday is May 15. We celebrated the birthday together at the park on Saturday. It was a gorgeous day and we had a blast celebrating together!
I made these ladybug decorations out of paper plates, applesauce jars, and books I got for free from PaperBackSwap. I got the idea for the ladybugs from here.
Oh my goodness, Amy!! You are unbelievable!! I am constantly AMAZED at your creativity, your thriftiness...and your adorable kids! Amelia is too cute, especially with the cupcake!
Happy Birthday, Amelia! You are one loved ladybug :)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, Amy!! You are unbelievable!! I am constantly AMAZED at your creativity, your thriftiness...and your adorable kids! Amelia is too cute, especially with the cupcake!
Happy Birthday, Amelia! You are one loved ladybug :)
These are so, so cute! I'm glad Miss Amelia had a very happy birthday. I hope we get to see you/her/JM/Mal again before long!
Post a Comment