John Mark had a stomach bug yesterday. So yesterday when John Mark had a stomach bug he was resting in my lap. His tummy started to growl, and I said, "Is your tummy talking? What is it saying?" He responds, "It says, 'We need to go to the park.' "
______________________________
A few mornings ago, I asked John Mark if he slept well. He said, "Yeah. Totally."
______________________________
One morning, John Mark told me that someone ran into his eye while he was asleep. Must have been a bad dream.
______________________________
He picked up my keys and said he was going outside to "get my wallet and move the car."
______________________________
John Mark has now decided that when Daddy goes to work, he's lost. He walks around the house whining, "My Daddy's lost. Go find him!"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Life sure would be boring without him!
2 comments:
I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!! I love him and Amelia so much!
Ha ha! those are as funny! I love little kid humor. :)
Post a Comment