Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hometown Favorites














If you're from Birmingham, you should be able to sing this jingle:

"Everybody, everybody, everybody, everybody... everybody goes to Milo's!!!"

A locally owned hamburger restaurant, Milo's serves the best cheeseburger combo I have ever eaten. The burger has a "special sauce", the fries are seasoned with just the right amount of that salt, and the sweet tea is out of this world. No need to mention that Milo's is an absolute must when we travel to see my parents.

Milo's management encourages consumers to write a "Milo's Memory" on their website. I wrote about how I craved Milo's when I was in Lesotho, and when I returned to Alabama, I frequented the place at least every other day (for the first few weeks). In appreciation, they sent me a Milo's t-shirt. So now I get to share my love for Milo's with fellow Kentuckians.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

hi amy. i went to school at UAB and did not experience Milo's until about two weeks before graduation. no kidding! it was indeed great...too bad i waited to long to go there. but yes, i have always known their jingle.