So, our friends Asah and Tara "tagged" us via blogger. Here goes... (all answers are by Amy)
Four jobs I've had:
1. Algebra Tutor
2. Resident Assistant
3. Bookstore worker
4. Lifeguard
Four movies I'd watch on repeat:
1. The Sound of Music
2. Father of the Bride
3. The Princess Diaries I
4. The Princess Diaries II
Four TV Shows I love:
1. Design on a Dime
2. Seinfield
3. ER
4. Friends
Four vacation locales I'd like to hit:
1. California (basically do our honeymoon all over again!)
2. Boston/New York/Pennsylvania
3. France--to visit the Massons!
4. Montana
Four websites I visit daily:
1. Ebay (to see if our stuff is selling)
2. Jonathon and Kari's Blog
3. Asah and Tara's Blog
4. Jackie's Blog (hey, it's the best way to keep up with friends!)
Four foods I lust after:
1. Cheez-its
2. Chocolate!!!
3. Coffee
4. Onion bagels
Four changes I'd make to the house:
1. Be allowed to paint (apartment rules)
2. Nicer bookshelves
3. Clean out some closets
4. A real laundry room
Four tags:
1. Kari, the blogger queen
2. Jackie
3. EEE
4. Anyone else out there who has taken time to read this!
1 comment:
Hey Amy! I just took a moment to catch up on your blog and wanted to say hello. I'm glad you're enjoying your job. I know for me, finding a job that I really enjoy AND that I feel like I can still minister in has helped a lot with adjusting. Glad you're doing well!
Post a Comment