
When we moved to Louisville from New Orleans, I had no idea that I would cross paths again with Jenn Duncan (formerly Tarpley). We went to Samford together, and I was actually her RA in one of the dorms. Her husband, also a SU grad, is in medical school at U of L. We reconnected, and it has been one of the most blessed friendships I've had in Louisville. As a bonus, Mallory and Brent, her husband, get along great!
Jenn was gracious to host a shower for me that included many friends from seminary, family, and others! It was a real blessing to be smothered with some much-needed items for John Mark.

Jenn and Brent are in Kenya for a month, and we miss them terribly! When they return, we will be parents!!! They came over a few nights ago and I gave them a few last-minute immunizations for Africa--brought back lots of memories!

Jenn is on the left, and my long-time friend Andrea is on my right. Andrea now lives in Nashville with her husband, Harry. They both came up for the day and Andrea helped Jenn with the shower.

Mom, Traci and Grandma also made the trip up for the weekend. We had a house full!
2 comments:
hi friend! it looks like it was a wonderful day...so sad that i couldn't be there. I can't believe he is almost here and I can't wait to see pics. Blessings to you and Mal over the next couple of weeks as you prepare to go from a family of two to three. love you!
Amy,
I just sent you an email. Thank you for your super sweet comments. I appreciate your encouragement.
I love your blog! Are you a photographer too? Awesome! What did you use to post the "polaroid" pics? Photoshop? I loove it!
You look great btw. Have you gained any weight? Look at how tiny your legs are! :) What a blessing! It took me 7 months to get back into my pre-preg clothes.
Have a good one!
Hollie
Post a Comment