Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Bathroom- Before, During and After

I failed to get any true before pictures of the bath- sorry. It's the only bath in the house, so maybe it was occupoto everytime I tried????


I'll describe it to you- it was yellow. Walls, sink, trim, medicine cabinet, doors- basically everything but the toilet, shower, towel bars, floor and ceiling were yellow. There was a small border of fish stuff at the top of the wall.









Dad replaced the yellow sink with a pedastal sink. I painted the entire bathroom green, and all the trim white. The medicine cabinet and storage cabinet were painted white by my mom. I finished the curtains today, reusing fabric from our guest bath in Louisville.




This cabinet turned out really neat. The doors previously had glass with a fish motif on them. I took out the glass and fishies and made a curtain on two dowel rods. Mallory helped to hang it up and it has a great look! The two boxes on the bottom were originally from when Mal worked at Starbucks! We got them for free after a seasonal event, and I spray painted them white.




Mallory hung the two light fixtures in here.



We love it!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

looks great! I am impressed with your sewing skills.