Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Splish, Splash, WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Today was a rather hot day, so I thought it would be a good idea to try out John Mark's swimming pool. It was gift at our baby shower from FBC Prospect, our former church in Louisville.


First, Mallory and I took turns blowing it up.



Then, I put the water in. It was cold, so I got hot water from the house to warm it up a bit.

You would have thought John Mark would have loved it. He loves baths. He's never cried during a bath. NEVER.

Even if you live in Alabama or Florida, you probably heard John Mark scream when he got in the pool. I thought the kid was gonna start walking, I mean running, right there as he was trying to escape the water.

Finally, Mallory got in the pool with him! I was invited to join, but you know, those baby pools are only meant for a few babies, much less two adults!

Oh well! We'll try it again in a few days.

No comments: