Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Little Sugar and Spice...

We had our ultrasound yesterday, and heard the great news that this baby is a GIRL!!! We also moved the due date to May 19, due to discrepancy between size measurements and LMP dates.

We drove to Orlando last night, arriving at ~2 am, so look for more updates to come soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a sweet baby girl!!! I am so excited for you and Mallory.
Paige~cousin to Delaine

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Hey guys! We are so excited about the confirmation of your little girl! So fun! I absolutely loved having a big brother so close in age to me. I'm sure your gal will love being John Mark's little sis.
Amy, thanks for the email with your sisters info and stuff. Have a great week and Merry Christmas!
Katie

Kari said...

Yea! A girl...how sweet! Hope you are feeling better with this pregnancy than with the first.

auDi tHis woRld said...

oh, how exciting!! i'm a bit behind on checking blogs!!! ;-) congrats!!