On Thursday, we took John Mark to the Moncrief Road Kiddie Park in Gardendale. It's a park where I played often growing up, and although they've updated many of the features (like the old hamster wheel we used to spin so fast!), it still holds great memories and I was thrilled to see my son (and husband) enjoy it now.
We did have a minor injury. Poor John Mark's little legs just won't go as fast as his head and trunk want to go. He was running in the grass and fell face first, then flipped over! Literally, he did a forward roll on the ground! After realizing that he was okay, Mallory and I just laughed at how acrobatic our son was! I wish I had it on video! You may notice the scratch down the right side of his forehead (which looks better every day!).
No comments:
Post a Comment