Saturday, May 23, 2009

Good-Bye and Hello

Today we said good-bye to my mom and dad, who have been here the last week helping us adjust to a family of four.
It was such a blessing to have them and Mallory's parents help us through this time of transition. I really don't know how we would have made it without their help. Thanks to all of them for all the meals (those that we ate and those that you put in our freezer), housework, and taking care of John Mark. Your sacrifice was a true blessing to us!!!


We also said hello to our long-time friends, the Kizziahs. John David and John Mark are about 4 months apart (John David being older, and turning two at the end of the month). Katie and I have had the joy of overlapping both of our pregnancies, and they are expecting a baby in late September. (I won't post the gender since they have yet to announce it on their blog, but we are really excited about the upcoming addition to their family!)

We went downtown with them today to the annual Madison Car Show and got a few pics. It was the hottest day Indiana has seen this year, so we didn't stay long. (For our extended family in the South, it was only in the low 90's, but it was blazin' hot to us!)

Katie got a few more pics of the boys that I am hoping she will email or post on her blog soon, so I'll update with those when I can.

2 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Man, John Mark just gets cuter and cuter! I'm so glad you've had family and friends there to enjoy this time with them. Thanks for the pictures and updates!

S and K said...

I love Amelia's little wrinkles in her forehead...too cute! Enjoy every moment.