Now that I have two kids, I am constantly taking pictures. Just when I get some great pics of one child, I realize I should take some of the other. They're both so darn cute... here's some of my favorite pictures from tonight.
John Mark has really exploded with his language lately. Everyday he communicates more and more. He's putting words together and speaking less through signs and pointing and more with actual words. He can recognize many pictures in books and can make every animal sound known to man. He is kind to Amelia most of the time, but can have jealous tendencies when she's eating and he can't have me all to himself.
His newest favorite thing is to stand in front of our fireplace screen and watch himself. It's glass, so he can see his reflection. Sometimes he will play with his hair (particularly the curls in the back) and others he will jump and fall down and just laugh at himself.
Amelia is nursing well and I think she must be close to 8 lbs by now. We go back to the doctor on June 6 and I'm anxious to know her weight. She has (finally!) got her days and nights figured out. She is still fussy in the late evening (9-11 ish) but once she gets to sleep, she will sleep 5-7 hours. I really can't complain! We are battling a little baby acne (John Mark had this too) and a clogged tear duct. Today I squirted breastmilk in the eye and rubbed it on her face. I read that the antibodies can help those things. I'll let you know if it works. :)
3 comments:
Hey Amy! These pictures are great! So fun to have such beautiful subjects.
Thank you for your email you sent. Dave read it to me off of his blackberry - we were away from home - but he must have erased it, for it's no longer in our inbox. I can't remember all that you said, but I do remember what you mentioned about your house. Please keep us posted!
And thank you SOOO MUCH for the maternity clothes! They are a blessing every day!
Did you get the pics that I sent you from our weekend? I can resend them if not.
Also, do you mind sending me your current address?
Thanks, Amy!
Love,
Katie
Amy, what a beautiful family you have! Congratulations on Amelia's arrival! w
just beautiful amy! whenever i read your blog i really wish we lived closer. i can imagine many playdates and lots of cooking and fun projects. looks like things are going well. two is crazy at times, huh? asah's ready for #3. i think he's lost his mind.
Post a Comment