I know I am playing catch-up on the pictures, but here are some from the day Amelia was born. I'm trying to post a little each day, so check in often for updates.

Amelia was born screaming! Even the doctor commented that she hadn't heard a baby with that strong of a cry in a long time. I am so glad, because she was born at 38 weeks, and knowing that the lungs are the last organ to develop, I was a little worried she'd need some supplemental oxygen. She sure proved me wrong!
Dr. Nett, the same MD who delivered John Mark. She is by far the most amazing OB in all of Louisville. Very caring and professional, and a bedside manner that can't be matched.
Neanie with Baby Amelia
5 comments:
What precious pictures! I still can't believe you are the mommy to a GIRL!! You look so beautiful in that pic - radiant and amazing (especially for just giving birth!)
Love and can't wait to see you guys. Hope things work out this weekend. No pressure though - I mean, you just had a baby! Whatever is best for ya'll...
Love,
Katie
Awh, Dr. Nett...she is an amazing doctor. Amelia is so sweet. I can't wait to have one :) So glad everything went well.
I love the new pics! She is adorable! I especially noticed the rival SEC caps the grandfathers are wearing. Where in the world will baby Amelia choose to attend? : ) I giggled when I saw Kevin and your dad. hee, hee!
oops! I thought it was a Florida Gators hat Kevin had on. Anywho, I am sure she has plenty of 'Roll Tide' and 'Gator' gear.
XOXO
I'm not as much of a blog surfer as I used to be with the little one and all, so, I'm just now browsing through several of your last posts!
And, I just wanted to comment on how great you look just after you had given birth!! I've noticed that several of my friends were smarter than I was and actually put on makeup before the whole ordeal (or, maybe it's right after but before pictures?) Either way, I looked like death warmed over after a 19 hour labor that started at 7 p.m. and didn't end until 3 p.m. the following day. Next time around, I'll be sure to find that makeup bag!
Congrats on Amelia! I know you're a proud Mommy and looking forward to bows and pink after a beginning of rough & tough and blue, blue, blue! :-)
Post a Comment