Mom and I had to go to Homewood one day, so we took the kids for a picnic at
Samford. I, of course, took advantage of the beautiful campus to get some great pics of the kids.
I absolutely loved my years at Samford and would be delighted if my children went there. Hopefully my loans will be paid off by the time they start! However, we are a divided household and Mallory says our children will be loyal to the Florida Gators! Time will tell....
Morning snack on the quad (outside of Russell Hall)
Shouldn't he get a values violation for picking the flowers?
Our new double stroller (Graco Duo Quattro Tour)- I love it!
The only really good picture of Amelia, who is all smiles. This was in the student center during our lunch."See how badly I want to go to school here? I'm starting early on my convo credits!"
Reid ChapelMr. Beeson, and the library in the background
2 comments:
Hopefully we can work out a visit next time you guys are down. We would LOVE to make it to JM's b-day party! We will see how little miss and myself are doing at that point. Love the kids outfits and the double stroller!
i love it!!!!
Post a Comment