The kids seated at their new table and chairs. I found these chairs at Bed Bath and Beyond last year after Christmas. They were marked WAY DOWN to $1.50/box, and each box had 2 chairs! A steal! My dad made the table to match and put their names on the backs of the chairs. This is especially meaningful because he made Traci and I a very similar table and chairs about 27 Christmases ago (I was 2 and Traci was Amelia's exact age- they were born 27 years and 1 day apart).
Kids on the couch with their stockings
A set of balls I made for Amelia (All my handmade Christmas gifts to come in a post soon).
The kids got two big gifts to share- this Ride-On Buggy and the table and chairs. They also each got some sippy cups in their stockings and a few other homemade items.
Amelia woke up before John Makr this morning, so I got these pictures early. She holds onto the steering wheel and pulls to stand- a first for her!
Below is a video from this morning. The first two clips are in our living room and John Mark is giving us the silent treatment for the most part. I caught him saying, "Happy Birthday, Jesus", which he says as "Happy Jesus" in the shower with Mal. So, the last clip is those precious words recorded.
No comments:
Post a Comment