Mallory's childhood friend, Jeff Skinner, married his beautiful bride on New Year's Eve in Daytona Beach. We were thrilled to be able to attend the wedding, but even more ecstatic when we were able to recruit Mallory's parents to keep the kids.
This was my FIRST NIGHT away from the kids- the only time I've been away from John Mark was when I had Amelia and was in the hospital for 2 nights. Only one other time has he stayed away from me- when we took the youth from Ryker's Ridge skiing all night and our dear friend Stacy Imel kept him overnight. (Unless you count working nights in the hospital as being away from him... but I don't count that.) I had never spent the night away from Amelia, so this was a real treat for me!
2 comments:
Cheers to time alone with the hubs! Priceless!
Bet we had more fun than you did!!I got to sleep with the cutest little red head...the one with curls:=)
Post a Comment