We picked these oranges off our tree. John Mark and I squeezed them (with a juicer, not by hand) but unfortunately, they were sour. We'll try again next year!
Mallory has been working on the boat he inherited from his great-grandfather.
2010 has brought many sleeping issues for John Mark, which could be an entirely different post.... We caught him asleep on the living room floor in this position. Notice Mr. Potato Head's arm in his hand and body under his tummy.
1 comment:
Oh no...you mean sleeping problems can happen when a child is 2?! I was hoping once Naomi got older we wouldn't have to worry about sleeping as much! It's funny you mentioned Super Baby Foods on my blog. I actually already got that book...it's great! I've done the bananas and sweet potatoes so far and I think they are ok. That's funny you got an Ergo carrier too. I really like mine, but I've had some neck/shoulder pain when wearing her on the front so I'm trying to figure that out. Amelia is so cute she looks so much like John Mark (only a lot more feminine :))
Post a Comment