Seven is the number of hours I work, two days a week. When we moved here, I found a job at a local pediatrician's office. God proved true and faithful, once again, to provide the perfect job for me. I work from 8:30 to 4:30 or 5, depending on patients. I LOVE not working 12 hour shifts. I really enjoyed working at the hospital in Madison, but once Amelia was born, I wanted to be home more with her. She had so much trouble eating, gaining weight, etc, that I knew 12 hour shifts wouldn't work for our family. I really enjoy being home when the kids get up, feeding them breakfast, and then being home in time to cook dinner. I remember working at the hospital in Madison and leaving at 6:15 AM and not coming home until 7:45 PM. When John Mark slept from 7 pm to 7 am, that meant that I went an entire day (sometimes two days) without seeing him awake. I hated that and am so glad I have a job here that allows me to spend more waking time with my kiddos. Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Countdown to my 30th Birthday: Day 7
Seven is the number of hours I work, two days a week. When we moved here, I found a job at a local pediatrician's office. God proved true and faithful, once again, to provide the perfect job for me. I work from 8:30 to 4:30 or 5, depending on patients. I LOVE not working 12 hour shifts. I really enjoyed working at the hospital in Madison, but once Amelia was born, I wanted to be home more with her. She had so much trouble eating, gaining weight, etc, that I knew 12 hour shifts wouldn't work for our family. I really enjoy being home when the kids get up, feeding them breakfast, and then being home in time to cook dinner. I remember working at the hospital in Madison and leaving at 6:15 AM and not coming home until 7:45 PM. When John Mark slept from 7 pm to 7 am, that meant that I went an entire day (sometimes two days) without seeing him awake. I hated that and am so glad I have a job here that allows me to spend more waking time with my kiddos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment