Wednesday, May 26, 2010

For Daddy....

The kids and I are in Birmingham visiting my parents for a very short trip. I am working two jobs right now and am squeezing in a vacation this week. I have a dear friend getting married on Saturday, so that was the reason for the trip. My parents will be coming back to Orlando next week with us (how wonderful it will be to have them on the drive back!) to stay with us for a week! Woohooo!

Thought we'd post some pictures for Mallory to see the kids and I. We sure do miss him!

Our first night here- we went to the Gardendale Splash Pad, one of the greatest things the city of Gardendale ever did. Just wish it had been here when I was a kid. I would have had less birthday parties at FunTime Skate Center and more at this place. Oh well.

Amelia warmed up to the water and really enjoyed it!

John Mark, in true character, showed no hesitation with anything water related.

Today we paid a visit to all my grandparents, and we swam with Aunt Mae (Traci) in her pool. The kids had a blast and are now exhausted. We will all sleep well tonight.
We miss you, Daddy! See you soon!

2 comments:

Mrs. T. said...

The Splash Pad looks like a fun place for kids to play (and stay cool)! Have a great trip.

Delaine Gabriel said...

GG misses you too, but JM and Amelia gave me a little cold to remember them by, so I hope to be "all better" by the time you get home! Have fun!!