As my cousin Jennifer reminded me, today is also the 30th anniversary of the eruption of Mount St. Helens Volcano in Washington State. I often joked that the volcano erupted to "welcome" me into the world, but just today I realized that it actually eruped about 38 minutes before I was born. (It erupted at 8:32 PDT; I was born at 11:10 CDT.) So maybe instead of "welcoming me", it was actually warning the world of my coming arrival!
Just a random fact I thought you might want to know!
2 comments:
I remember Mt. St. Helens erupting...that was big news at the time.
Also, I noticed you have a Verse A Day on your b blog. I liked it so I added it to mine, too. :)
So funny! Definitely a "welcome," my friend! Though a sign that you would indeed leave your mark on the world! Love to you . . . hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment