This morning John Mark collided with our coffee table and got this nasty bruise on his eyelid. I'm just thankful it wasn't his actual eye that hit the table.
Amelia also woke up this morning with a fever or 103, which has not gotten below 100 all day. Ugh. Hopefully this week will bring normal temperatures, less bruises, and happy babies to our home!
3 comments:
I hope the same! What a nice shiner, John Mark . . . I hear that if you take good care of it, it may last a while. :) And poor Amelia ~ I hope that you feel better soon. Grace and peace to you, Mama Amy, as you care for your little ones. We love you guys!
aww man...sounds like you guys are having fun...not. :) i hope both of them get better. oh guess what! i awarded you with an award. check out my blog for details!
It's Thursday, so his shiner is probably a deep purple by this point. Hope he's not too sore...boys just like to be Wild at Heart. :)
Post a Comment