When my parents were here, we went to Winn-Dixie to grab a few groceries. I had forgotten that Winn-Dixie had these awesome car carts where both kids can ride. Both of my kids loved it, and the grandparents loved pushing them around.We had a blast with Mom and Dad and got a long list of home improvements done- setting up a gazebo outside, planting some flowers, curtains in our living room, and Mom helped me clean out Grandma Hazel's house.
I hope to have pictures soon for you all, but I am working two jobs now (soon to be down to just one, woohooo!) and we are having a massive estate sale tomorrow to finish off cleaning Grandma Hazel's home. So, life is crazy right now but fun, as always- stay tuned and I'll be back on track next week with updates!
1 comment:
hi! its ashley R. (rrbc) nath sent us this link. i didnt know you had a blog! so cool to see pics of you all. and i love the count down to your 30th bday. :) i have a blog too. check it out! god bless!
Post a Comment