Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

It's been way too long since I've updated this little family blog, so I'll attempt to post a few things from this month throughout the afternoon.

Because I am so infrequent about updating this blog, I've added the "Updates by Email" box to the left.  Enter your email address if you'd like to receive an email anytime I update here.  I hate for all you folks to keep checking in and not finding new content.  Oh, and don't worry- your email address is private.  I can't even seen who choses to get updates or not.

October has been full with John Mark's fourth birthday party, a visit from my parents, a trip to Disney, pumpkin patches, a second trip to camp at Disney, and just everyday life.

This post will start with the pumpkin patch photos from today.


John Mark's school has a pumpkin patch every year.  We've been the last two years (just scroll through archives of October 2010 and October 2009).  He was able to go with his class one day, but I wanted to have us go as a family so Amelia could enjoy it too.



Amelia loves these sunglasses.  She refused to take them off for photos until later in the patch tour.




I got a kick out of the kids sticking their heads in the pilgrim board.


John Mark went on a search for the perfect pumpkin carve with daddy.



The kiddos also loved the bean bag toss and the various games.

What a fun day!

No comments: