
Five is the number of years I have been married to Mallory. I am so blessed to be his wife. We have had an amazing five years together and here's to 500 more!


By the way, the reason this post is late is because he surprised me with a night away at Disney on Friday! I haven't spent a night away from the kids since Jeff and Kristin's wedding in December, so this was a real treat. We went to Animal Kingdom and to Epcot on Saturday. The entire time I kept catching myself thinking I was far away from home- hard to believe I was only 20 minutes away! (Which leads me to say that our friends/family who come to Disney have no excuse not to call us! We are so close! We even know this great sub shop you can eat at, and a darn good pediatrician in case your kid gets sick! Ha!)
Here's a few pics from my birthday-weekend getaway!
No comments:
Post a Comment