Thursday, May 13, 2010

Countdown to my 30th Birthday: Day 6

Six is the number of jobs I've had since graduating from Samford. I don't count all the jobs I had in high school (math tutor, WorldSong) or college (bookstore, RA, WorldSong) but I do want to highlight the nursing jobs I've had.

In chronological order....
  1. Journeyman with the IMB to Lesotho, Africa
  2. Meical/Oncology RN at Baptist Health System (Princeton) in Birmingham
  3. RN at Children's Hospital, New Orleans
  4. Home Health RN at CuraScript Infusion Pharmacy in Louisville
  5. Pediatric/Perinatal RN at King's Daughter's Hospital in Madison, Indiana
  6. RN at Lake Mary Pediatrics, Orlando

1 comment:

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Great posts and creative photos! I am loving the countdowns, though I need to catch up on the last couple... including the coupon one! Thanks SO MUCH for sharing all this wonderful info. What a GREAT blogger you are :)